How To Make Chicken and Cheese Salad Recipe – Ingredients List, Nutritional Value, Health Benefits
How To Make Chicken and Cheese Salad Recipe. continental chicken dishes name list, how to make continental food, Chicken Cheese Salad Recipe, Cheese Salad and Chicken Recipe
How To Make Chicken and Cheese Salad Recipe
A Chicken and Cheese Salad Recipe is a type of sandwich typically made with boiled and cut into strips chicken breasts, plain greek yogurt, green olives, lettuce, black pepper, chilli flakes, lemon juice, grated parmesan cheese, black olives, cherry tomatoes, onion, salt, oregano and with extra virgin olive oil.
The best recipe for all fitness freaks is chicken cheese salad. In the shape of chicken and cheese, it is packed with protein. Because it is loaded with vegetables, it also contains nutritious carbohydrates. You don’t need to eat those monotonous salads when there is something so intriguing, eye-catching, and delectable available. Try this dish instead of believing that eating healthy is monotonous. Together with the goodness of the chicken and vegetables, you would feel the instant cheese melt in your tongue. Try this dish right away. Please let us know if you liked this chicken cheese salad.
Health Benefits Of Chicken and Cheese Salad
Green vegetables nutritions
Because it has green vegetables as part of the sandwich, chicken salad sandwich provides you with nutrients and phytochemicals only obtainable from them, such as Vitamins, beta-carotene, iron, etc. Chicken salad sandwich may made of various green vegetables, to add the benefits and nutritions. It also can be tasty when added with mayonnaise or sauce health benefits of cassava starch.
Rich in protein
Another health benefits of chicken salad sandwich. Because it has chicken meat, one of the largest sources of protein (along with beef, eggs, butter, etc), it is very beneficial for muscle building. Also, according to some researches, its high protein can improve body chemical activities and prevent some diseases caused by lack of protein. Also, chicken meat used in salad sandwich are usually not overcooked as to keep its protein intact.
Low sugar composition prevents obesity
Chicken salad sandwich’s ingredients have little to none sugar. If you really want to not use sugar completely, use fresh wheat breads. Sugar in foods have its positive and negative points, but you shouldn’t consume too much sugar. Fortunately, chicken salad sandwich is tasty enough to make you forget chocolate and other sugary foods.
Source of energy
The amount of energy (kcal) per serving that chicken salad sandwich can provide is enough to make it a primary source of energy (staple food). In USA, for example, sandwich is almost always a choice in a breakfast or lunch.
According to scientific analysis, in comparison to other staple foods, the energy in chicken salad is almost identical. Comparable to rice, potato, wheat, etc. If East and Southeast Asia have rice as their main food, America and Western countries have chicken salad sandwich.
Low-fat good for weight loss
Probably the best health benefits of chicken salad sandwich. While its energy is enough to fulfill daily calorie needs, its low-fat ingredients can really help lose some pounds. Combined with regular exercises (e.g. cardio sports, weightlifting, etc) and other low-carbs low-fat diet (such as fish, tuna, fruits, etc), you can lose weight easily according to benefits of dragon fruit for weight loss.
Nutritional Value Of Chicken and Cheese Salad
- 178.20 mcg vitamin A
- 5.5 mg vitamin C
- 0.09 mcg vitamin D
- 0.65 mg of iron
- 90.00 mg of calcium
- 219 mg of potassium
Ingredients For Chicken and Cheese Salad
- 150 gm boiled,cut into strips chicken breasts
- 50 gm plain greek yogurt
- 2 green olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped spring onions
- 1/4 cup chopped baby lettuce
- black pepper as required
- chilli flakes as required
- 1/4 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 black olives
- 3 sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- salt as required
- oregano as required
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
How To Make Chicken and Cheese Salad
- Grill the chicken breast, Heat oil in a grilling pan and then add boiled chicken breast pieces to it. Turn the breast when it gets cooked from one side.
- The pieces should turn light golden brown in color. Transfer the grilled pieces to a plate.
- Prepare the dressing for the salad, In a bowl, take green olives, black olives, cherry tomatoes, lettuce, onions, and yogurt. Stir continuously to mix all the ingredients well.
- Then add 1/4 tbsp olive oil and lemon juice. Mix it again.
- Add in the grilled chicken pieces, Now, to the bowl add the grilled chicken pieces.
- Then add salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Toss the grilled chicken pieces in the dressing. Sprinkle some spring onions on the top and keep the bowl aside.
- Melt cheese for the salad.
- In a bowl, take grated parmesan cheese and melt it in the oven. Once done, pour the cheese on the chicken salad.
- Your salad is almost ready. For seasoning, add chili flakes and oregano on the top.
- Voila, your Cheesy Chicken Salad is ready to serve. Enjoy the cheesy melt in your mouth.
Afang Chicken and Cheese Salad Recipe at long last as been compiled and made available for people that need it. Thanks for reading this article about Chicken Cheese Salad Recipe. Did you make this recipe? Please rate it and leave me a remark in the comment box below!